UNDER CONSTRUCTION PLEASE BARE WITH US!
ENQUIRY’S PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
alternatively call 07885733874 or fill out a contact us form!
Naturally lit skylight units are quick and easy to install, we aim to provide you with the skylight of your choice in various different glass options available. if you have specific requirements please contact us. our units are argon filled, and come with a 5 year seal warranty. we have set sizes available depending on stock, however we can create any size. our aim is to naturally light homes to save on energy bills, so our units come with outstanding u values depending on the glazing options chosen.
- Quick and easy installation
- Save on energy bills
- Outstanding U values Depending on glazing specifications required
- Bring natural light into your living space
Naturally Lit Roof lights and skylights
At Naturally Lit we aim to deliver the best in flat roof skylights, whether you require a fixed unit, opening or aluminium framed unit we can cater to your requirements. At Naturally lit we aim to provide the public and trade with bespoke looking homes and products with impeccable finishes and put that unique touch to your home at the highest of standards.
Our skylights are used in and out of the house whether your requirements are domestic or commercial we have it all.
we have a wide range of standard sizes available to order online. However if you do not see your specific size on our add please email us, we manufacture bespoke sizes.
All of our units come with 5 Years manufacture guarantee against condensation.
Bulk buy discounts available please enquire within
We aim to beat any genuine quote within the united kingdom please contact us for more information.
We Offer free delivery within the M25 Region, Postcodes Outside of the M25 area are subject to delivery charge, Please contact is with any delivery queries.
Here are some of the standard sizes we offer, However if you cant see the size you require simply give us a call on 07885733874 and we will be happy to assist you.
- 600 X 600 ,800,1000,1200,1400,1600,1800,2000,3000
- 800 X 800 ,1000,1200,1400,1600,1800,2000,
- 1000 X 1000 ,1200,1400,1600,1800,2000,2200
Product installation guide.
- Structural opening, This is the opening which will be created in your existing roof, or new roof if it has not been constructed at the time of purchase. you will have to make sure the roof is structurally capable of taking the weight of the skylight. The builder or roofer will be able to assist.
- Once you have your structural opening you will need to build a timber up-stand which will be 50-75mm wide. this timber up-stand will have to be put in at a gradient in order for the rain water to drip off. Make sure all measurements and levels are correct at this stage!
- Making the up-stand and roof waterproof. Once the structural work and up-stand are in place you will use your preferred method of roofing which could be felt, fibreglass etc. Once you have your chosen roofing material, you need to cover the roof as normal and make sure you cover the up-stand all the way to the top face. which will be facing the sky. you want to make sure that the up-stand is waterproofed on all external parts even when covered by the skylight.
- Once your roof is dry and waterproof you can trim the fibreglass or roofing material where it meets the opening. once you have cleaned up the opening you will get a neutral silicone or structural glazing silicone and lay a thick 5-8mm bead of silicone all the way around the up-stand on top of the roofing material, once you have a continuos line without any gaps.
- after applying sufficient amount of silicone, take the skylight with care and gently drop it into position, make sure you have enough people to handle the skylight comfortably.
- Clean up the excess silicone around the skylight and wait for it to cure.
- Once you have the final position of the skylight get a 9mm bead of wood and nail it into the up-stand where it meets internally to add extra support to the glass, however it is not mandatory.
- Finally you can plasterboard up to the skylight, and prepare to multi-finish or plaster. If the skylight is not plaster-boarded up to or supported internally as mentioned in step 7 this may affect your guarantee for any claims made in the future.
If you require any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.